Sunday, August 04, 2013

just tryin' to catch 'em all

Damn weekend is over again :( Oh ya rong and chevy visited last Thursday! Intestine and scallops and abalone noodles yummmm. I shall visit at kelabu asap and tai seng next time!

Almost recovered from the flu! Dunno if I should go for bible class tmr. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I also haven't told the parents. HNNNNNNNNN sucha wuss (wose).

Shall just go back to being a pokemon master. My weekend alter-ego for weeks to come :p

oh this looks naise. post apocalyptic world + matt damon + cyborgs + guns + explosions + boomz + black guys + swords + HNNNNNNN ok stahp

Oh and I watched only god forgives. kinda boring. and lame ending like inception waraos. and halfway through the place beyond the pines! looks good so far though. enough ryan gosling for the week heheh.

No comments: