Sunday, August 11, 2013

wait

:( Loong weekend is over.

went to the truly asia Malaysia for a night. visit popo. watch movies on laptop. the place beyond the pines, oblivion, drinking buddies, Olympus has fallen. I think the first 3 movies were pretty good! Loved morgan freeman in Olympus has fallen though. hahaha!

been yeating a lot of fried and unhealthy food recently tooooo. crap. Wendy's, pizzahut, chai tau kway, chocolate cakes. HALP.

meeting the eurotrip gang tmr. then final training on tues :( then Jason's be back on wed! hahaha why he so hotstuff one. jeless siol.

Past one week at new job kinda sucked. "desk job is killing me." really just stare at the wall and wait for 5pm. sehhhh!

oh ya ripd was okok. hahaha but some loner dude (hello fellow introvert) was snoring away halfway into the show. damn loud siol! if I had popcorn in my hands I would have happily tossed some that way!

No comments: