Tuesday, May 10, 2011

heart skipped a beat

I nearly fainted when I saw "pump prices DOWN today!" wheehee how often do pump prices go down??

wtf, indeed. ultimate douchebaggery!

badminton at hougang cc. 2 courts, 1 pro court and 1 amateurs. obviously I played with amateurs hah. anw, not a good idea to play badminton in the extreme heat today. the court was super stuffy too. and..

suxorzzz I got deadline in a few hrs also omg. miss yogurt much! saw yoplait creamy vanilla but laimeng said I shouldn't buy. $7 for 1kg tub haha actualy not that ex hor. compared to a blackforest regular swirl at ccbtl $6.50. didn't occur to me just now. anw we downgraded from yogurt to island creamery to macs sundae hurhurssss. finally found the P plate and pasted it back on to the swift. long time no seee! swift is the pikachu attack that never misses LOL. I told benny we should mod the pokemon then when u use swift then instead of little stars coming out, black cars fly out towards your opponent hehehhe not funny. baibai

No comments: