Wednesday, May 11, 2011

stop makin a fool outta me,

tis comforting to know that im not the only one.

decisions really will kill me one day!

seems like im a lucky one who escaped most of the aches that come along post badminton. I think I ache more from the ecp run that day haha.

oh ya reminded me of invisible person that day with peiyu. at ffwtm, the guy served us 2 bowls of wtm with 6 chopsticks!! and then we went to awfully choc for desserts and they served us a superstack with ice cream with 3 SPOONS!! WHYYYy. its werid as though someone is following us and other ppl can see him/her but not us? weirddddd. freakyyyyyy.

ate spicy nuggets with mengyips today hehehe omgg its really bad. and some more we ate it with a mcspicy. I sayang my stomach now poorthing must endure hours of burning. I think now still not completely recovered yet lol!

No comments: