Wednesday, May 04, 2011

spermacideeee

okay yesterday something il never forget. was swimming up down the pool and there was this huge dude (big belly included) treading water in the middle of the pool. side note: hate these ppl who float around the centre blocking people. damn annoying. anw yeah he turned and faced me while I was swimming then I saw his one hand treading water and his other hand furiously moving up down (like gupta charging his torchlight) OMG. took a closer look and.... I could his little sausage like OUT OF HIS TRUNKS YUCKSSSSSSSSSSS  damn grossss. yucksssssss damn disgusting even now thinking bout it. like imagine his sperms swimming around the pool LOL. I mean scientifically they should die the minute they come into contact with the pool water cos of the chlorine content right. but yeah if they were alive and kicking (swimming), I would have said to them "hey fat dude's sperms, I can swim faster than u! NEH NEH"

okay shit I still got like 4 chapters to cover for tmrs paper byeee. I woke up damn late today. 1 plus. I think I usually don't sleep over noon? but today is a stunner. bye!

No comments: