Sunday, December 14, 2008

14 forever

I STILL THINK THE BIMBO PICTURE IS DAMN FUNNY!!! ok random :)

superman on tv just now. and hannah montana on disney channel too hahah. ok i finally got the soccer thing settled! yay! i need to clear my room later too. haha just now i joke with my mum when she ask me to prepare the bed for jason. "duneed wad we are sharing the same bed" omg should have captured the look on her face.

sebas is bringing dylan over tmr! my house gonna become a zoo.

i still feel quite bad about shouting at esther today. but somehow its so hard to say a simple sorry.

dumbass vomitted today la but i dont think cos she's sick or what. maybe cos she gobble and swallow the food too fast? hahaha eww then i had to clean up.. gross. damn smelly haha.

and im officially out of fattyboys!! just now before dinner i weighed myself again and im 59.3kg HEHEHEHEHH :PPPPP ok still quite heavy but..

hahaha jason wanna go mamboooooo shat lah is there like a mambo jambo 101 manual or something to learn all the moves. somebody should publish a book on this la!

No comments: