Tuesday, December 30, 2008

losing everything

firstly, merry christmas to all! the past week kinda flew by quite crazily and this christmas is probably gonna be one of the most memorable ones in my life. but pls dont forget the real meaning of christmas! ive been missing church for like forever. :(

i think my sister has gone insane. she totally kept the 3 cats inside a wire mesh thingy like a cage. i really think she has gone psycho. oh yeah when i got back from batam my mum told me she even went to confront the neighbour about my missing hungry. she kept insisting that she saw hungry go inside the neighbour's house. and when my mum tried to get her back home she threw a tantrum and started behaving like an idiot. okay i wasnt there to see what happened though. seriously man i dunno whats going thru her mind. and im too tired myself to bother to find out. not like i never tried.

poooor hungry! another kitten gone. im the worst owner on earth! argh how can this kind of thing happen twice! i dunno how he disappeared but i suspect he was sleeping under my dad's car when the whole family drove off to church for christmas service on the morning of the 25th. i went clubbing with jason and arthur the night before, and then the 3 of us crashed at my house. so by the time me and arthur woke up, mum and dad were gone. and seconds before arthur drove off in his own car, i saw bimbo and chuck jump out from under HIS car. but no sign of hungry! so its either gone under my dad's car or under arthur's car. either way, he's not coming back. i must not let this happen again! but i dont think what my sis is doing is right either. i hear them meowing sadly everytime i walk past. they should be allowed to go free and play in the garden wad!

arghhh tireddd. havent slept properly for dunno how many days already la. all began on christmas eve that night. then jason's surprise party. then straightaway the next morning off to batam. and the day we got back from batam, went to stay at shane's house. finally im back home! got so many things flooding my brain now, happy sad gay retarded? ok minus the gay part. but for the good of my dear friends, i guess il have to pack everything inside that small head of mine and hope nothing spills out. okay off to sleep now. shoppingggggg tmr!! with bennyyyyyy yeayyy shopping yay benny yayyyyyyyyyy!

jason its now hit 970!! ok pls control yourself! and my mum wants me to do your laundry and ironing ok so dont complain :p

No comments: