Sunday, December 14, 2008

cool kids

yesterday cluedo was fun! and i was prof plum n colonel mustard, the 2 gayest characters. benny joined us too! we confessed to each other that we keep thinking bout left4dead the whole week hahaha. shitttt i really NEED TO BLAST SOME UNDEAD ASS NOW! everyone tried my cookies except kevin what an asssss ok. your ocs singlet with me!

anyway soccer on monday is not on. prob on tues 5-7. jason wants to eat alot alot when we touch down haha there goes my special diet argh. on the other hand, i just weighed myself this morning after breakfast and after shitting.. 60.0kg u fattyboys! byebye i resign from fattyboys chairman already heheheh :PPPPPPPPPPP ok i hope i dont fall asleep in church later. i slept at like almost 4am but i woke up at 8plus i dunno why.

oh ya got weird random malay guy wave hi to me yesterday at airport what the. and white shirt guy is damn funny pls i do not like him!

No comments: