Wednesday, December 31, 2008

time to make a difference

just awhile ago my sis pissed me off real bad. but i let it slide after some time. but she left some real physical damage on my arm dammit. got one big red line on my upper arm now! what a beeech okay seriously. i was really biting my teeth not to whack her mouth out of her face. arghhhh. sorry i just needed to bitch. okay and all this started cos of the kittens. im starting to see a connection in her behaviour. like once she picks up a new hobby of some sort, she becomes totally obsessed with it. like that time during our family trip to malaysia, she was crazy over taking macro camera shots of flowers and lightings. like omg it was driving everyone nuts and she can just stand still at the same place for 10 min taking the same pic over and over again. and now her new hobby is the kittens. wtf she made her own cages out of wire mesh and stuff and even going to the extent of quarreling with the neighbours??

ok enough whining!

today was RETAIL THERAPY!! hahahahah i suddenly last time mr siao would say physiotherapist is physio-the-rapist. hHAahhahahahah! ok no link there but anyway it was me and benny gay day this afternoon! total damage = $270! got new brown mat pants woohoo and white pointy shoes and leather belt and brown tee (lucky not like the frenchfries tee) and a typical caleb tee from zara and a semi formal grey pants for wedding dinner! hahaha rong compared the shoes to my high cut converses. i remember ok $2 if i wear them out again, better keep ur word hahaha :p and i carried sebas' guinea pig food and hay around with me the whole day cos i thought i was gonna meet him then i could pass to him. and my library book which was due today. i totally forgot la dammit if not i would have returned it in the morning when i went swimming. "is it just me or are sit ups really useless at losing weight?"

me jason benny and rong were damn retarded today. we even created a new ji gou pak game! called ji gou pak long huo shui. hahahahha! and i went to disturb the geeky dj at cine. and benny started folding frogs out of dollar notes. out of my 50 dollar note!! and jason flipped it into a cup of ice water. aieeeeeee! and jason and benny were damn touchy touchy hee hee gayboys some more at the gay spawning starbucks at paragon. and me and benny both agree there is a marc ecko outlet at taka basement 2!! opposite giordano!

tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut tut

ring ring hello who's there?
marc.
marc who?
marc echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo..

I NEED MORE RETAIL THERAPY!! SOMEBODEH STOP MEEEHIIIIIIII WAHHHH IM CRAZYYYYYY

No comments: