Wednesday, December 31, 2008

burn bridges

omg im dameeee retarded!! i was so bo liao waiting for my downloads to finish that i went to take out some of my old christmas/birthday/CNY (?!?!) cards and postcards to read. hahahahaha it really gave me a good laugh. i miss those daysss! its damn funny la how come like 99% of my cards during jc period was like "good luck with ur combos" or "dont keep dreaming of combos, A's coming already u better study hard and get 4As" hehehehe thanks for that word of advice see i took it! :p and i realised theres this someone who draws a car out of every cancellation or mistake hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!! im not gonna say who, but im sure u know this person verrry well. and this other person gave me a postcard with 4 fat men with beer bellies in front. and one part of the message says "see the beer bellied men in front? this is what happens if u drink. so dun drink ok?" hahahaha how queer cos the person who wrote me this card is quite a drinker nowwwwwwwwwwww lololololol. and out of all the cards i found one from herng liang! wowwww totally unexpected! okay this is still damn funny im gonna go back and read more.

No comments: