Monday, October 13, 2008

big hearts are for breaking

freakin gay ind**ns piss me off to the max! argh today when i boarded 65 to go great world, it was like 3 quarters full of them. and they kept pushing against me like wth. and the faggot kept poking his face right beside mine all the time. so urghhhhhh so like a certain classmate hahaha who likes to invade ppls personal space. and then on the bus home also walao! when my bus passed orchard, at 12 plus, a group of them came and sat a few seats away from me. there were 3 of them la and they were so touchy touchy with each other it gave me the goosebumps. serious lor they were touching and rubbing each other's hands. and the worst part is they smell like they just did some gay sex together or something!! got the ahem smell la if u know what i mean and its damn strong. argh i was like holding my breath all the way to little india where they alighted. so disgusting and sickening. then just as i thought i could finally have some peace on the bus and listen to my ipod happily, this other nigga came boarded and sat right beside me. yeah its those long long seat that face to the side of the bus, not the front that kind. and this guy came and sat in between me and another guy. and he keeps inching towards me la!! like wth half his ass was on my seat already la cheeeeken. whats his bloody problem sia i could feel my white polo tee turning into kopi-o already la.

signed up for new balance real run today! 15km ok i hope i can do it. after like not running long distance for damn long. now everytime i run is always 5km only. and it costs freakin $30!! what a ripoff man even nike run is cheaper lor and the tshirt nicer. but dunno what shoes to wear for the run leh, like i shouldnt wear my favourite pair cos a small portion of the race will be running on sand and i hate it when sand gets in my shoes cos it can only mean blisters. and sand damn hard to wash away.

walao damn sad also la my mother say i got tummy! i wear tight fit tshirt today then she say "is that your tummy coming out or u grow 6-pack ah?" errrrrrr. what an ego deflater hahah.

staff tong leh also ask me why i no girlfriend still. he say go uni sure got alot of girls la and must drive big car then can get girls hahahah. and he say i handsome also no use cos i always look lost and they dont like lost guys. walaoeh why lidat!

omg peiyuuuuuuuuu!! just smsed me gd luck for FatTest tmr im sure u will do well with ur new found tummy! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH what a sly :p

yeah taking ftt tmr ok i hope i pass. cant wait to start driving lessons leh! and eagle eye just now with sebas and kevin was quite retarded. should watch painted skin!

yesterday went benny and ian's church n ian said he bought expensive earphones and amplifiers. omg im sooo tempted to get a high end earphone! wah now i got so many things to buy.. comp, phone too! then went play pool with beho and shawn tan too. haha and that beho ah go and draw some gay picture on the white board with lots of flowers and hearts and write "caleb <3>

haha we still behave like little boys!

No comments: