Monday, October 13, 2008

do do do do

forget the previous whiny racist post! i passed my FTT - FINAL THEORY TEST not FAT TEST! and thanks to our guest appearance, lebby's flabby tummy! argh. diet diet diet diet! but damit the tcc instructors organise a buffet dinner on wed night nooooooo! pls dont spoil my diet plan! die liao lor how to run my 15km on sun like that.

and i wanna get the all new nike lunartrainer! its damn cool in neon yellow omgggg.

and i saw some hp laptops today not bad. 256mb geforce graphics card and 2.something ghz core2 processor. for $2099 i think. and i taught my sis chem n physics today hahah fleming's left hand rule and the right hand grip rule woah.

gona book in now and hopefully i can finish my clearance tmr and all the statement nonsense. and clear my credits. and bring my cupboardfull of stuffs home!

No comments: