Thursday, October 02, 2008

yeah, keep me guessing

I AM GONA WHINEEEE. im still pretty sore bout the fact that i have report back to camp tmr despite the fact that i have already applied leave for tmr. argh stupid army regulars. they seriously dont deserve their pay! all they do is sit in their office and read and send emails and complain about this and that and make everyone else do the shitwork. and even things like planning guard duty, cant they even do it right for once?! yes even though it is a pretty simple task which only happens once a month and they cant freaking plan it right.

and this other person in the same department as me, keeps pushing all the admin work to me. walao and the worst part is the past week all he does is book in, in the morning at almost 8, stay in the bunk the WHOLE DAY doing absolutely nothing! and everytime he sees me, he will remind me that he needs his document ready asap. seriously. wtf. driving me nuts. and the work is never ending. i finished typing his report for him, and i email to him, but NO. he wants me to email to the person in charge for him. and he doesnt even know the guy's name and wants me to find out! argh i dread going back tmr and facing all this shit again. NEVERMIND ENDURE 2 MORE WEEKS AND ITS OVER COME ON JUST BRING ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

anyway the past 2 days ive been staying at home (again) teaching my sis erm polymerisation and what add barium nitrate if u see white ppt it means got sulphate anion or what shit. hahaha! and also watching gossip girl! i like! but the funny part is they are supposed to be 16/17 yr old teenagers! and they are like 200x more sophisticated than ordinary teenagers lol. and i like the way gossip girl goes "spotted: lonely boy bla bla caught making out.."

you know you love me.
xoxo,
flabby lebby!

No comments: