Sunday, October 19, 2008

give me a reason, to end this discussion

the real run was awesome!! the trail part wasnt bad at all. just like running at macritchie reservoir that kind only. totally not what mudslinging or whatnot as advertised in their brochure haha. but the killer was the run along the beach. even tho only 600m but its as though i just ran 5km la dammit. ok im exaggerating. cos like the beach is like sloping downwards to the sea (obviously). and some faggot ass ppl who cant run straight kept drifting downwards towards the sea as they run. then push into me like wanna make me fall in sia. then i not happy i purposely run abit in front of them then kick up all the sand on their leg hahahah! and the last few km was quite bad also cos it was already almost 9 by then and there was no clouds in the sky. anyway peng ran past me at like the last 500m there and ask me to jiayou so i sprinted all the way from there and finished with a timing of 1:28. heh not fantastic la i know. but the runner's high is damn shiok hahaha im think im still experiencing abit of it now with all the endorphines going to my head wheeeeee! haha they give out 100plus at the end like free wan. staff tongleh took 5 cans he said. me, i think i got 2 only. too much salt in 100plus.

then had to wait in the car for almost 1 hr for the stupid roads to open la. omg by the time we left the carpark was 11am already. thats like more than 3 hrs after the flag off! and WTH there are still ppl running!! all because of those faggots they cant open the road and we cant go home. me and staff tong leh were cursing them in the car lol. they really no face sia run so slow still want to go across the finish line and see their timing. 3 hrs for 15km leh confirm is walk all the way la! might as well join big walk la dont waste other ppl time.

oh yeah i finally heard womanizer by britney on the radio on the way home. lol. i realise i havent listened to the radio in ages. and they are still playing songs like keep your hands off my girl by good charlotte which is soo yesterday. heh but got one by katy perry i forgot the title quite nice. but anyway i still love anberlin and jack's mannequin's new albumssssss!!

yeah my power playlist on my ipod kept me company all the way during the run! everything is alright by motion city soundtrack really gave me the boost when i was dying at the halfway point. and banquet by bloc party's beat matches my footsteps perfectly when i run. and my ipod says i burned 967 calories hahahah i can go eat one tub of ice cream right now!! not. i want coookies!! kevin made choc chip cookies omg!! and i want my laptop!! and i decided not to get iphone. later bo luiiii no money. haha this is damn random but i wonder if i ever mentioned my dad always say, go out dun need wear nice nice, pocket got money can already.

xoxo!

No comments: