Wednesday, October 29, 2008

clearance clearance

eee in the end nv watch hsm3. watched tropic thunder again. lucky nick had free movie passes so i only paid $3.50. and i was damn shagged today so i fell asleep for like 20min in the show. and only woke up when tom cruise started scolding the flaming dragon guy over the phone hahahah! eh i fall asleep is cos today has been super tiring ok. swimming in the morn, then come back have to teach my sis physics the whole afternoon. i think all my brain cells are officially fried. my eyes are like half shut now as im typing this. omg anw shawn tan is so funny he laugh DAMN LOUD i think the whole cinema can hear him hahah what a faggot. i want high sch musical!!! i want sharpaye!!! so hot.

ok yes I WILL TAKE IT LIKE A MAN u wussies. drawing blood that is. anw my hand so veiny the medic should be able to find the right vein easily right. i hope. haha zombie hand. but shane say my vein so small, good luck getting it right in one try. argh he should know better cos he its his job in cmpb. taking the blood for all the pre-enlistees hahaha. MUMMMMYYYYY

No comments: