Saturday, October 25, 2008

lifehouse - everything

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

You calm the storms, and you give me rest
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?

whoo it feels so good to finally step out of the house and do something! and watch tropic thunderrrrr!! hahaha come get some al pacino "i love pussy" bootysweat! and simple jack omg. the little chinese boy is dam cute. i think his name is half-squat :p not the retarded bazooka-wielding one. how can he even fire a bazooka anyway i dont think he is strong enough to handle the backblast! and the dead panda looks, well, disturbing. overall i think its a great show!! now what about high school musical? :p NO not for zac efron pls.

haha now reo thinks im queer cos sebas says i have more purple clothes than everyone in nine combined. which might be true i think ahha! what! purple symbolises happy okay. everyone has to be gay sometime right? its hollywood!

and for the first time we had dinner at a HAWKER CENTRE with sebassss. omg ok theres always a first time for everything. this is like virgin experience. hahaha "like a virgin.. touched for the very first time.." okay im still remembering house bunny quotes i gotta stop this.

guess photoshoot tmr is off anyway. anyway most ppl cant make it and i MIGHT be going malaysia. and rong.. u are still pretty ok! sebas says it just looks like ahem something got abit too messy. hahah but anyway. it must have been hell of an experience. lucky for an understanding dad. hope everything turns out fine!

houseparties housepartiessssss halloween parteeee at my house wan??? HAHAHAHAH then my sis can join in the fun also and wear a pumpkin and walk around and stone. ok im just kidding. but i can think of so many reasons for partying! ord. ord. ord. okay just ord!

reo and me have like damn similar families!
1. we both have 2 weird sisters
2. we are both the middle child
3. and, our mum is the all-powerful, controlling one
4. reo says "this affects our upbringing see. caught in the middle of 2 sisters. maybe thats why abit feminine."

such a wose :(

No comments: