Wednesday, January 07, 2009

don't make me say it out loud

yay fever is gone! i can take on the world now hahaha! okay yesterday i was being a homeboy again. other than going for DRIVING LESSON in the morning!! i tried my best to learn ok despite my pounding head. after that, went back home and slept all the wayyyyy. woke up for lunch then slept again. haha what a pig! ok i decided to stop being so piggy so i went for a slow jog too. and i felt much better after that! haha running does wonders.

anyways jason is flying back tonight. ok he is still sleeping now haha. anyway he is meeting joel and gang for dinner i think, and he asked me to join them. so i guess after that we are gonna come home, get his stuff and wen hsin will be picking him to airport. maybe i can tag along? hahah. arthur randomly asked me to go mambo after sending jason off too!

im hungryyyy. haha oh ya this morning i woke up and found my 3 kittens upstairs! bimbo was in the toilet, and hungry and chuck were jumping around the staircase.

this world fair! i cant find their album anywhere!

No comments: