Saturday, January 10, 2009

fall

esther just pissed me off real bad again. cheeseboy now i have a sore throat from shouting at her la. on top of one huge ulcer in my mouth. i think im really burning up. this afternoon she accused my mum of hiding her jeans cos she couldnt find it. and in the end she found it in a pile of junk at her table. seriously she is damn messy. wth just one month after i got my laptop and she started hogging the pc, the table and the area around the pc has become part of her pigsty, with rubbish everywhere and even sometimes banana skins. wtfomgbbq! ok back to topic. and even after she found her jeans, she accused my mum of purposely hiding the jeans inside her pile of junk. ok part 2. she has misplaced her set of house keys for some time. and suddenly i dunno how she thinks my dad stole her keys (for what reason i cant imagine anyway). so last night before she went to bed, she went to steal my dad's card holder which contains his ezlink card. and apparently this morning my dad was frantically searching for it but he was nice enough not to wake anyone up to ask. and only at night after he got home, she told him that she had his ezlink card and wanted her keys back in exchange for it. omg i cant stand that freakin childish spoilt brat sister of mine okay. anyway, she checked her bag again and found the keys inside. guess what, now she thinks my dad stole the keys and only just put them back in her bag. okayyyy part 3: when i reached home at night just now, i saw my kittens all sitting on the fence between my house and the neighbour's. so i just went over to pet them before heading inside the house. and wtf, esther accuses me of putting the kittens there. and she claims she saw me doing it. double wtf. is she on crack and hallucinating??! and even if i did, what is wrong with putting them up there, i asked her. she says i want to give the kittens to the neighbour. OMG MY SISTER IS OUT OF HER MIND!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. self-centred bitchslutwhore. maybe she's stressed about her exam results. but i dont deserve this at all! and neither do any of my family members.

okay now that ive let off some steam. i wanna blog bout todays wedding dinner and yesterday's ugly olio hehehe! and oh ya in my previous post i was bloggin halfway also! but i gotta sleep now. got driving tmr at 830. hehe!

and i must really get my swimming trunks by this weekend! i dont wanna have to go around with semi-transparent trunkssss!

need a job need a job!

No comments: