Saturday, January 31, 2009

you're my light

heh i have glittery skin cos im a vampire!

said goodbye to fawn at the airport. oh nooo heatwave in australia! i missed church gathering in the end. met benny for supper at macs. well he ate and i just sipped green tea haha. then we went to play pool. hehe we broke our healthy pact! he is damn happy about the pikachu sticker la hahahaha! we are such kids inside. yayyyyy!

alvin damn random keep saying my tshirt must pull and bear (bare) then he tried to lift up my shirt hahaha! and we saw alot of turbans and peiyu kept pinching me. and i was like blue! white! black! purple! ouchhhhh and i had bruises on my arm some more haha just like the chairlift song. and we weighed ourselves on the weighing scale WHICH WAS MEANT FOR LUGGAGES! and when i stood on it, rong went to put her leg on it and step lah walao! my heart nearly went into my mouth ok when i saw 103kg! when i stood on the weighing scale i was even more nervous then when i do my routine check on singtelshop.com for stock for the diamond la haha! everytime i go to the website i will like skip a few breaths! we ate at popeyes. ok i used to think the chicken there was damn special but now i feel its kinda just like kfc leh.. the only difference is the sides.

i got my new running earphones! hopefully they dont spoil so fast. i already spoilt 2 dammit.

ok need to get my orientation clothes, need to get joel tan's present. NEED TO RUN TMR MORNING! ok gd nite im so screwed. arghhhh pls lemme run at my own pace.

1 week to zoo run!

No comments: