Tuesday, January 06, 2009

smothered

drained. fever is creeping up on me. slowly but surely. gotta be due to the lack of sleep + unhealthy eating + extreme cold aircon and weather lol. i have this extreme low tolerance to cold which is kinda irritating. like damn not man like that right but what to do? been feeling lethargic the whole day and havent felt this crappy in a long time.

at least something to look forward to, driving tmr at 830! which means i gotta sleep like now! the instructor called me this morning to cancel today's lesson cos he was sending his car to servicing. what a spoiler lor! crashed back on my bed till around 1. went swimming later in the afternoon in the drizzle before meeting nine at somerset for durian ccf! and i confirmed there is no marc ecko at taka dammit! oh wells. i need new swimming trunks cos my current ones are becoming uber transparent and thin due to the wear and tear. hahaha.

pictionary at tea party was pretty fun! i feel like i didnt enjoy myself to the max cos i wasnt feeling to well though. sorry to all my partners hahaha im the worst drawer! they ate alot of chicken bits and calamari rings too hahaha!

and we have new members to the "face the wall while using a squat pan" club!! hahaha! and kevin joined the wipe ass from the front club! but sebas doesnt look at his toilet paper after wiping lol! peiyu got her new gaydar hahahah and it kept beeping at me wth! PONYO next time flash the gaydar at weird ah bangs who try to harass u! rong wore her "hat for cool ppl" and sebas had his ATP tshirt on. hahaha so teacher-ish. and i had my cap hair cos i came straight from the swimming pool.

just now stef and kellyn came to my house to pick jason up. and jason decided to show them my kittens. hahaha i havent played with my kittens in such a long time! oh man i must really give dumbass a new name or il end up being the joke! hahaha ok good nightssss. good luck to jason's hair :p

No comments: