Monday, January 12, 2009

must enjoy the sun, must enjoy the sea

studies firsttttt LOL. okay we are going for the SAFARI ZOO RUN 2009!!!!!!!! soooo eggciting! sorry kevin i dunno y my dads credit card failed 2nd time but u must sign up next week ok! i think u better print out the parents/guardian indemnity form and fill it up first before we go to novena square next week. if not kena jack.

whoooo ok more exciting stuff happened today with esther. shes very weird la actually lots of stuff happened since the last time i blogged. but i kinda got over it and sometimes i can still talk to her normally. but she can suddenly mood swing one lor damn scary! sebas says maybe she has bipolar disorder. must drug her and bring her to imh to check! today i was at heartland mall with my family, and esther went to the toilet. the rest of us went inside world of sports and soon, she called me to find out where we were.

esther: "where are u all?"
me: "world of sports"
esther: "NO. YOU ARE NOT AT WORLD OF SPORTS."
me: "yes i am at world of sports la. why would i not know where i am omg.." (in my head i could see the words DUMBASS scrolling across the bottom of my brain monitor)
esther: "DONT BLUFF. I AM LOOKING INTO WORLD OF SPORTS NOW AND I DONT SEE YOU. U LIAR U ARE DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT."
me: "errr hello why would i bluff you? and i am really inside world of sports at the corner so can u come in and find us"
esther: "I DONT BELIEVE YOU. YOU ARE DOWNSTAIRS."
me: "fine whatever ya im downstairs." *hang up phone* (i wish i could put my hand through the phone and strangle her at the other enddddd)

OMG right how can you argue with someone who insists that you are lying about where u are! omg there is simply no way of talking reason with this person. same thing happened this morning. she took my dad's house keys by mistake and kept them in her jeans pocket. soon my dad couldnt find his keys and started searching around. and i knew esther was the last one who closed the door so i said i asked esther whether she had seen it. and i asked her to check her pocket. and she says "NO. I DIDNT TAKE IT." ok to cut long story short, after several hours she decided to reach inside her pocket on her own and realised its my dads key.

the most roll-eye incident happened yesterday. she was questioning each and every member of my family what time we woke up and what we did at what time in the morning cos she couldnt find her book. (duhhh whats new, shes damn forgetful and keeps misplacing things and keeps blaming everyone for it but i digress) ok i told her i woke up at 730 to go for driving. she says "NO. YOU DIDNT WAKE UP AT 730, LIAR" wtf i mean seriously who knows this better?!?! of course me, myself cos im the one who woke myself up right dumbassssssssssss. and she kept going on and on senselessly like if i woke up so early why didnt i go swimming. (i dont see any link there anyway -_-) i even had to show her my driving record card just to prove my point la omg. i was even prepared to hear something like "dont lie! that card is written by yourself to bluff me right!" lucky she finally believed me. BUT she went on to accuse my mum of waking up at 920 when my mum clearly said she woke at 9am. ok i shall stop here.

helppppp i dont think anyone can imagine what im going through unless you actually live in this house of mine for even a day. sure will kena something one. sure she will accuse u of something like stealing her handphone when its actually her who put her phone under her chair. zzzzzzzzzzzzzze.

this is totally going against what we studied at cell yesterday!

didnt go for youth service today arghhh. i pressed my alarm in my sleep la! then didnt wake up in time. went for 11am service instead. lunch at kovan hawker which has not bad stufffs. lots of long queues! and there was this auntie who shared our table and kept going on and on in some dialect which i didnt understand. my dad said she was whining about prices increasing and stuff. and she kept spitting stuff like prawn tails onto the floor as she was eating. walaoeh! anyway kovan sells selegie soya bean too! haha i finally got to try it. i got the "michael jackson".

met kevin and fawn at holland at 630. and the original meeting time was supposed to be 6 haha. kevin wore neon green tshirt loly. and i wore imitation threadless tshirt hahah. had some not bad nasi lemak. sebas came. went to cold rock and me and kevin shared a dark choc + 2 ferreros. lol kevin is obsessed with calorie counting la! damn funny cos inside cold rock there was this sign which shows like nutritional info of the icecream and the part TOTAL FAT = WHO CARES ?!?!!?! and sebas was marking his students summary writing. omg damn funnnnnyyyy! ok fawn i also cant really remember most of the funny stuff! only the LOVE, PEGGIE <3 really stuck in my head! hahahah. and sebas made very clear his resentment for ordinary folk who live in hdb, eat in hawker centres, and he says he is never ever taking public bus again. seems he is destined for the high society la. leave ordinary folk like me to dieeeeeeeee! we went to haagen daaz to tar pau one pint of choc hazelnut which was nt bad. kevin anyhow tear open the lid so it couldnt be closed back and we had to finish it. lollll kevin is damn funny he even counts how many seconds interval in between each of our scoops! i met my ex trainee david too. hahah he said omg im sooo gay im not supposed to have long hair! damn random.

anyway im damn happy i got new swimming trunks and goggles! im going to swim tmr! and we are meeting for durian ccf tmr. but im cant eattttt got ulcer and im very heaty now later i get fever again hahahah! arthur wants me to watch red cliff with him too hahah il just read subtitles laaa.

No comments: